Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kakngah to the rescue!

My little cousin get injured today.
Somehow,he fell from a chair and landed on a floor full of pieces of glass
 (he in accidentally drag the ketchup bottle along.) 

After his receptors,neurons and effectors were doing their job,he cried of course!

Izdihar(my cousin) got bruises at both of his knees.Screaming as most child would scream,he was screaming out my name.."Kakngah sakit!Sakit!Nak plasters!Wargggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

I told him to wait,so,using my creativity(as I know,plasters are not actually good for wounds) I searched for :

1.My mom Cotton Facial Make-up Removal

2.Minyak Gamat

3. Scissors.

4.Something-that-can-hold-the-cotton-onto-his-knees.
(I can't find First Aid Box in this house)

The funny part was when I took out the scissors from the sewing kit,he was like
"Jangan jahit Izdihar!Izdihar tak nak!"

I did my part by cleaning up the wounds with the things I listed up there.
























~Yeah,end of the story~

*I felt like a nurse.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything