Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BROGA : A hill that you should try to climb.

After two weeks battling our brains and try to keep our mind in a good state,we are finally free from the final examinations!

Our last paper that is related to SCIENCE was on Thursday (English is not accounted as a science subject,right?)XD . Haha, I could tell that I was the first PASUMIANS that stepped out from the college.

Ok,what does this mumbling have to do with Broga Hill?o.O?

After my interview is done (which is another part of the story), I packed everything that I need and wait for the sun to settle itself. I drove to Farah's home at Kajang and reached there around 10 P.M.We slept after feeding ourselves and woke up at 3 A.M the next morning.

Skip,skip,skip.

Yeah,we reached at the bottom of Broga Hill around 6 a.m. (after being lost and chased by dogs).

Pasumians at their best.

Don't forget to do your obligation wherever you are.




*Let me tell you something,for those who doesn't exercise frequently (including myself) climbing the hill can be totally tiring and resulting in vomiting (haha,Najla and Syarifah!) but it's totally worth it!=)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything