Thursday, March 24, 2011

23 MARCH 2011 

It's a big day!Why?I'm going to get my SPM results~Sheesh...(Not the moment that I've been waiting for.)
It's a long journey because I was travelling from Kedah with my family.
Woke up early at 6.00 a.m.(Much3!!! early than the normal days after i left my boarding school!)
We left my grandparents house at 9.00 a.m. and the journey begins!
At the speed of 160km/h (I'm used to this speed) or less,I was cheering up myself with the songs and after a while........I DOZE OFF(a habit since I was a toddler,my bad...)

I was freaking out if I'll be late to take my result,so my mama took THE ROAD NOT TAKEN(I don't know this area actually) and arrived around 1.30 p.m.I was searching for Miss Zorah because she was not in the Prime Hall.It turn out that she was in the staff room..

(Entering the Staff Room)

*dupdap dupdap*My heart skips a beat..ngee!

Ok,lets make this simple.
Alhamdulillah,i get straight A's.
Thanks to my :

Parents
Teachers
Friends
Boy(you know who you are)
Dorm mates
and anyone that help me throughout the year.

I don't think that I can succeed without them.Thanks again guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything