Monday, May 28, 2012

Family Getaway : Sabah

The starting of our journey.

Abah,Mama,Atuk and Izdihar
Departing from LCCT at 11.05 a.m. and arrived around 2.35 p.m. at Kota Kinabalu Airport.
Being me,I almost slept throughout the whole flight.The sky was clear and the view was magnificent.


I do feel like I want to jump out from the Air Asia airplane and prove to the world that people can jump around on the fluffy clouds.They do look like cotton candy!Yummy!


Well,that's lunatic but I do believe most people had that thoughts somewhere in their mysterious mind.

We are staying in Gaya Centre Hotel which is located opposite Gaya Island. What is it all about with this Gaya Island?Go and google it yourself. :p

Took a walk around The Waterfront.



That's Gaya Island.


I was fascinated by this old man.Perhaps because he looks like Colonel Harland Sanders,the icon of KFC. No,old man,I'm not your stalker.

 We dine at Kak Nong Restaurant for dinner and we watched The Avengers after that!Oh yeah!


lovely sister of mine :)


Adam
Atok eating gado gado 


*Finall,I arrived at Sabah after waiting from 2005.Totally worth it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything