Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kotobian Tadau Tagazo Do Kaamatan

Eventhough yesterday was so tiring and I woke up late this morning(but can consider as early!),I felt excited because we are going for Island Hopping.For WHAT?!ISLAND HOPPING!Wooooohoooooo!

A cute way to start the morning!
Jetty.
See,the water is so clear and you can actually see the sea urchins!

I'm so happy yeah I'm so happy!


Arrived at Pulau Manukan!


Izdihar struggling with the snorkel.

Abah and Hazim went jet skiing while the rest of us played around with Atuk.We collected colourful sea shells!After one hour,we went to Pulau Mamuntik.A board filled with pictures of fish and its name caught my attention.
I laughed at this name : Damselfish.In Malay it's known as Ikan Gombing.

I started snorkeling here with my mom,dad and sister.Izdihar was restless by this time,so he went trapping small fishes with Atuk and releasing them back.He actually picked up the plastics(which were thrown away by careless human being)that were floating at the sea and on the sandy beach!

While I was snorkeling,I got bitten by a fish which is guarding its territory.It was painful!The pain went away when I started seeing some of the colourful fishes swimming in the sea.I tried to touch them but of course they ran(in this case;swim)away from me.

An hour passed by and I didn't realise it was almost 1.00 p.m. By this time my stomach were playing an orchestra.I took my shower and enjoyed my lunch.

After everyone's looked like a python that just had its greatest meal,we moved on and went to Lok Kawi Wildlife Park!
Beaufort Railway!

Uncle Tony said there are part of the ocean where people don't swim because it is full of ular selipat.


Learnt some new words when I arrived at Lok Kawi Wildlife Park.

Tembadau = Banteng
Kelawat = Gibbon
Proboscis monkey = Monyet Bangkatan = Monyet Belanda


The Proboscis monkey's nose looks like Pinocchio's nose to me.

 Oh yeah,the way to distinguish between a female and a male hornbill is by looking by its pouch.
The female has blue pouch while the male has yellow pouch.

Kotobian Tadau Tagazo Do Kaamatan!Selamat Menyambut Pesta Kaamatan!Selamat Menyambut Festival Menuai!




 :)Ha kau,sambut Kaamatan punya pasal,kedai semua tutup awal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything