Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kota Kinabalu Park,Kundasang and Poring Hot Spring



*Waking up in the morning(morning),
Gotta make my prayer... <---- This is a part of the lyrics of a song.


Let the journey begins!


On the way to Kota Kinabalu Park,we passed through a housing area which was classified into two.The Bajau Muslims live on the right and the Kadazandusun Christians live on the left side.
Uncle Tony(Our tourist guide)said it has to do something with politics in Sabah. 

I saw a banner written with these words----> Rikod Ko Ngaei,Rikod Kono,Gilo gilo.
Can someone translate it for me?








It was freezing cold when we arrived at Kota Kinabalu Park.
So I came up with a theory;In order to heat up your body,you must run!(Of course I didn't do it.)
Basically,we can touch cloud because cloud is made of water or various chemicals suspended in the atmospere above the surface of a planetary body.


Of course my main point is,I touched the cloud!Hahaha!


3 generations in the family!
I met some cute and hungry squirrels and of course I fed them with the bananas that Mama bought.They were gobbling down the bananas as if it was the most scrumptious dessert in the world!Their mouth were full and they looked like this : 


Hye,please feed me.Thank You.




 Stopped at somewhere I can't recall its name.Looks like a museum to me. XD

Looks like an alien.Heeee~










We passed Kundasang and went to Poring Hot Spring.Before soaking ourselves into the hot spring,we went for a canopy walk.


Okay,Imagine this : You didn't even exercise for a long time and suddenly you are climbing up 500m above the sea level of a hill.Of course you will huff and puff for air when you reach the top!Well,it does give you a healthy heart in a good way though.



Opah and Atuk!


Facing her fear of height
A'an who was screaming madly at first but yeah,calmed down by mama.

At one of the pit-stop.
Sweating and still smiling. =)
Enough with the pictures!Let's continue the story,shall we?


 I seriously enjoyed bathing in the hot water that contain sulphur.It was so relaxing and yeah warm at the same time.I even soaked my feet into one of the hottest but manageable hot spring which turned out pretty good for my skin.After canopy walking and bathing,we were totally tired and I slept throughout the journey on our way back to the hotel.


I just hoped that I didn't snore in the van.Back to think of it,who cares anyway?Everybody was extremely exhausted.Gosh,I wonder if there was a musical of snoring while all of us were sleeping?!Poor Uncle Tony if he heard the musical but can't join us.He must be very envy and disappointed at the same time.


That's the end of the story.


*Ate at Salut or is it Salud?They offered fresh seafoods!Yummy.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything