Friday, August 31, 2012

Chance!2012

Am staring at this blank page trying to remember the things I'm suppose to write.

Oh yeah!Chance!Yes,Chance!


I volunteered myself for the program called Charity Action for the Needy (Chance) on 12.08.2012

The focus for this program are the homeless people around KL.

Basically we have to do a street fund-raising to collect money as much as possible for the homeless people.(It's my first street fund-raising!)

The money will be used to buy things listed by the committee members and later on distributed to the homeless people.

My group consists of 8 people and we went to Ampang Park,Klcc,Pavillion and etc.

It was very hard to start our first move but yeah,we manage to do it.

Hahaha,I met a young guy that looked confuse if I may say.He didn't even smile or deny or I have no idea what's going on in his mind.

Most of the donations came from tourists.There's even one tourist gave us rm50! :o!

I had a lot of experience including :

- being chased away by guards

- knowing the feeling of rejection 

- made some new friends.

One of them is Zikril Hakim bin Azhar!I remembered him because he was erm,unique?Nah,I guess I remembered him because our father's name are similar. =D

Abang Haziq Yaacob and Hafiz Halim (pitsu right?) were there too.

Everyone did an excellent job and most important is that we didn't give up.

*I and some of my new friends "buka puasa" at KLCC.It was fun!Seriously!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything