Saturday, September 1, 2012

Killing the time.

I did not go to his 'Open House' yesterday.(I'm wondering if Open House is the word they used in western countries but I'm sure Malaysians know that term.)

-Nothing to do with this entry anyway.-

After THE plan did not go as what we wanted because of some misunderstanding occur between us.(Perhaps we don't communicate well with each other.Yet.As simple as that.)

So.I started my day by following my mom to send Syimah to her school so that she can meet with her friends and go for their friends' "Open House".

I'm a little bit envy with her at first because I didn't get the chance to do such thing when I was in secondary school but when my mom started to ask and get worry even before when she gets out from the car made me laugh eventually.

I mean,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Of course every mom worries about their child/children because of mother's loving,caring or anything that I can't understand yet because I'm not a mother,obviously.

After my worrying mom left my happy giggling sister at her school with her friend,we headed to Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman as early 9.30 a.m.!Hahaha,even KFC and A&W were not starting to operate their business yet that day.Mama was searching tudung to match with her Baju Kurung and she ended up buying 4 tudung instead of 2 that she was supposed to buy.It's okay I guessed because she did get those at reasonable prices.Besides,she rarely went to Jalan TAR.

We went home.She and abah prepared for Kenduri and I was left with my brother and mom honored me to take him for a walk.

Being a lovable and caring sister,I took him and Syimah (after I picked her up at Wangsa Walk) to Lake Garden.We only managed to do one round because A'an was tired and begged for water.

Straightly,we went home and as soon I get there,mama and abah arrived home and we went to Aunty Ize's house.Stayed there until 8.30 p.m. and now I'm watching Hellboy at HBO while writing my entry.

That's how I killed my time today.How did you kill your time?

*Chatted with Aqil Kamsol and he made me laugh.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything