Saturday, March 26, 2011

HAZWANI HASNAN @ WANI


My buddy since I was in Standard 4.
A sensitive person...?(haha,Sorry Wani)
We've been through a lot of ups and downs together.
We rarely seeing each other even we live so near(yet it seem so far.hehe)

She's there when I'm mad/sad/crazy/happy/immature/etc.
Frankly,I don't like to talk to her through any media.I just love to talk to her,face-to-face.(That's the reason,why I don't treat you well at Facebook  or using Instant Messages dear.Hehe.Sorry).

Once we started to talk,well,we will spill out everything.
Topics that are ranging from friends/school/family/movies/latest news/things that we've done/mesmerizing our childhood memories/weather(huh,weather?!Sheesh!LAME!)
Hee..I miss you old buddy(Yeah,you're older than me.)*wink wink*

*How about you bake me a chocolate cake?=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything