Sunday, March 27, 2011

People can act extraordinary

I went for a walk around the neighbourhood this morning.(I couldn't remember when was the last time I went for a walk.hahaha.)While walking happily,humming and enjoying the view(yeah right) -.-".

I was walking along THE street and saw a group of bachelor playing "sepak takraw" at the PLAYGROUND.The first and second guy that I saw were just wearing their UNDERWEAR and BOXER!
Totally shocked and quickly I looked away.The guys were giggling and laughing and singing and [I don't care what they were doing!] when they saw me.

I felt embarrass(hey,they ought to be ashamed,not me!)

I just kept walking,pretending that I didn't see anything.
Oh my goodness,Guys!(or girls,whoever you are) DO NOT WEAR YOUR UNDERWEAR when you are playing games or sport in public!I don't care if you want to wear sports' attire,but PLEASE don't show off your underwear in public.(I won't give a damn if you want to play games and go naked but not in public)

We are not in Hawaii,America or France,where you can wear the skimpiest attire or even go nude.This is
THE EAST not THE WEST!


*Not the view that I expected to look at.Sheesh~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything