Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's been 2 MONTHS I didn't update my blog.So,what have I been doing for the last 2 MONTHS?!Here's the list :

 Went to a book festival at PWTC 

I bought 11 novels written by Ramlee Awang Murshid


[This is not my collections.I ''Google'' this pictures.Haha.]
and 
4 novels written by Hlovate including her new novel,"Coretan Jalanan"

I quit my job and get fired!(Yes!Confusing right?Let just say that both of us (my bos and I) had agreement.Well, it's the time for me to rest.)

"Tunaikan nazar"

Took a second trip to Umrah with Atuk,Opah and Syimah.
(A gift from Atuk for both of us for scoring in SPM and UPSR)



Atuk and Opah



Me and Syimah

and now I'm stuck studying in UM..Phew~

Actually,there's more to be written on this page,but I think I'll stop here.

*I don't have Alzheimer,I'm just being a human.=)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything