Monday, March 28, 2011

AMIERA @ MIEYA


This girl is so talkative,her voice is so loud and could be heard at the end of the corridor!(Haha!"Lebat",woo ops,my bad!)
I've been by her side when she cry/talk/shout/cheer/etc..

Being hardworking,she doesn't give up easily.If she wants something,then she'll have it [in any kind of way.Quite creepy though] but if she can't get the things she is so fond of,she'll get over it[but it takes time]and set for another target.Simple,right?

Once she is mad with someone,well,you better watch out!She can just throw her tantrum to whoever she wants.[Haha.Sorry Mia.]

She call me Serr and everytime she did that,I'll call her Maieya[MA-IE-YA]
To guys out there,she already has a boyfriend[too late]Psst!That is NOT her boyfriend.Faris is our junior.

Her level of maturity changes depending on who she's with.Easy-going and cheerful,she could be friend to anyone.

*I miss you pal.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything