Sunday, March 27, 2011

PUTERI HAFAWATI @ GEDIK


She is my FAVOURITE PUNCHING BAG!
The only girlfriend,I can hit and she will be like
"Ouch,Sarah!Kau pukul sakitlah!"
She would utter the SAME sentence each time I pinch/hit her/slap her shoulder.
A talkative gal and has high confident(recently).

A nice DEVIL!Muahahaha.
Brilliant and hardworking[totally the opposite of me]
A open-minded freak.Doesn't scare to share her opinions with guys but rarely to girls[she's getting sicked if her opinions are being "ignored"?]Hahaha.

Nope,it's just,well,only the two of us know why.Hey,why on earth I didn't get to know you since Form 1?
We can destroy the school together,right?Hahaha!

*Make sure the pillows I gave you is still in good condition,or else!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything